Re: Re: Missing rows with index scan when collation is not "C" (PostgreSQL 9.5)

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Re: Missing rows with index scan when collation is not "C" (PostgreSQL 9.5)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 10:46 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> If I had to make a recommendation right now, I would go for your
> option #4, ie shut 'em all down Scotty.  We do not know the full extent
> of the problem but it looks pretty bad, and I think our first priority
> has to be to guarantee data integrity.

+1, but only for glibc, and configurable. The glibc default might
later be revisited in the stable 9.5 branch.

--
Peter Geoghegan

Сообщение: Re: Re: Missing rows with index scan when collation is not "C" (PostgreSQL 9.5)
Сообщение: Re: Re: Missing rows with index scan when collation is not "C" (PostgreSQL 9.5)