Re: Re: Missing rows with index scan when collation is not "C" (PostgreSQL 9.5)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: Missing rows with index scan when collation is not "C" (PostgreSQL 9.5)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Are you still in information-gathering more, or are you going to issue
> a recommendation on how we should proceed here, or what?

If I had to make a recommendation right now, I would go for your
option #4, ie shut 'em all down Scotty.  We do not know the full extent
of the problem but it looks pretty bad, and I think our first priority
has to be to guarantee data integrity.  I do not have a lot of faith in
the proposition that glibc's is the only buggy implementation, either.

Сообщение: Re: Re: Missing rows with index scan when collation is not "C" (PostgreSQL 9.5)
Сообщение: Re: Re: Missing rows with index scan when collation is not "C" (PostgreSQL 9.5)