Re: Funny representation in pg_stat_statements.query.

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Funny representation in pg_stat_statements.query.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 12:30 AM, Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
<horiguchi.kyotaro@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> The fundamental cause of this issue is Const node which conveys
> the location of other than constant tokens. Any other nodes, for
> instance TypeCasts, are safe.
>
> So this is fixed by quite simple way like following getting rid
> of the referred difficulties of keeping the code sane and total
> loss of token locations. (white spaces are collapsed for readability)

There was a more obvious case of this that I noticed during the
development of pg_stat_statements query normalization. As you may have
noticed, that was addressed by this commit:

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commit;h=5d3fcc4c2e137417ef470d604fee5e452b22f6a7

--
Peter Geoghegan