Re: [HACKERS] The number of bytes is stored in index_size of pgstatindex() ?

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: [HACKERS] The number of bytes is stored in index_size of pgstatindex() ?
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 9:40 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> I think this is a bug and we ought to fix the code to include the
> metapage in the reported index_size.  Thoughts?

I tend to agree, but I think you should note that specifically in the
documentation. I'm in favor of tools like pgstattuple and pageinspect
going into this kind of detail in their documentation generally.

--
Peter Geoghegan