Windows buildfarm animals are still not happy with abbreviated keys patch

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Windows buildfarm animals are still not happy with abbreviated keys patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Even following Robert's disabling of abbreviated keys on Windows,
buildfarm animals hamerkop, brolga, currawong and bowerbird remain
unhappy, with failing regression tests for "collate" and sometimes
(but not always) "aggregates". Some of these only use the C locale.

I think that "aggregates" does not fail for brolga because it's built
without "locale_t" support (not sure how to interpret MSVC "configure"
output, but I think that the other animals do have such support).  So
maybe this code being executed within btsortsupport_worker(), for the
C locale on Windows is at issue (note that abbreviation is still
disabled):

tss->locale = pg_newlocale_from_collation(collid);

That doesn't explain the other problems, though.
--
Peter Geoghegan