Re: BUG #12799: libpq - SSL pqsecure_read() doesn't clean openssl error queue before reading

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: BUG #12799: libpq - SSL pqsecure_read() doesn't clean openssl error queue before reading
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 2:11 PM, Dave Vitek <dvitek@grammatech.com> wrote:
> We independently ran into this, diagnosed it, and fixed it.  Here is the
> complete patch covering every use of SSL_get_error.

I posted a patch for this issue independently, and quite recently:

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/9/520/

Do you happen to have any idea why there has been an uptick in problem
reports about this recently, despite the fact that it's been an issue
for a while (that's been the case within Heroku, at least)? Are you
aware that there is some specific trend behind that?

--
Peter Geoghegan

Сообщение: Re: BUG #12799: libpq - SSL pqsecure_read() doesn't clean openssl error queue before reading
Сообщение: Re: BUG #12799: libpq - SSL pqsecure_read() doesn't clean openssl error queue before reading