Re: [BUGS] BUG #14809: Heap Corruption with deeply nested triggers.

От Matthew Maurer
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14809: Heap Corruption with deeply nested triggers.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Thanks for spending time trying to reproduce it. I am using the build
from the apt repository

deb http://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/ xenial-pgdg main

postgresql-9.6 9.6.5-1.pgdg16.04+1

I chased down the depencency chain to find out why libsqlite3 is
present. It is linked against libldap, which is in turn linked against
libgssapi, which is in turn linked against libheimntlm, which is in
turn linked to libkrb5, which is then linked to libsqlite3.

I can chase down the other dependencies if you'd like, but I expect
that those are in the process for similar reasons.