Re: [BUGS] BUG #14809: Heap Corruption with deeply nested triggers.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14809: Heap Corruption with deeply nested triggers.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Matthew Maurer <matthew.r.maurer@gmail.com> writes:
> In case it helps, I was running Ubuntu Xenial inside docker.

I spent some more time today trying to reproduce this, without success.
At this point it seems probably platform- or build-specific.  Related
to that, the memory map you showed contains an awful lot of libraries
that I would not have expected to find loaded in a Postgres executable.
(I mean, libsqlite3?  Seriously?  And we don't officially support gnutls
nor libicu (in 9.6), for instance.)  So my suspicion at this point is
that Ubuntu has hacked up their version of PG and broken it somehow.
You said you were running a "release build", but whose exactly?
If it's Ubuntu's, you might try the PG community build for Ubuntu
https://www.postgresql.org/download/linux/ubuntu/
or roll your own from source, and then see if you can still reproduce
the problem.