Re: REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW command in PL block hitting Assert

От Jeevan Chalke
Тема Re: REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW command in PL block hitting Assert
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 7:01 PM, Merlin Moncure <mmoncure@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 7:18 AM, Jeevan Chalke
<jeevan.chalke@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> Since we are close to release, we should not have crashes like this.

huh? we are not even in beta yet....

I mean, beta release.

BTW, as per Bruce's mail "we are planning to package 9.3
beta1 on April 29, with a release on May 2", we are close enough.

Thanks

merlin

--
Jeevan B Chalke
Senior Software Engineer, R&D

Phone: +91 20 30589500

Website: www.enterprisedb.com
EnterpriseDB Blog: http://blogs.enterprisedb.com/
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/enterprisedb

This e-mail message (and any attachment) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. This message contains information from EnterpriseDB Corporation that may be privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, retention, archiving, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.