Re: [HACKERS] Partition-wise aggregation/grouping

От Jeevan Chalke
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Partition-wise aggregation/grouping
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 7:30 PM, David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> wrote:
Hi Jeevan,

On 4/2/18 10:57 AM, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 9:02 AM, Jeevan Chalke
> <jeevan.chalke@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>> Yep, I see the risk.
>
> Committed 0001 last week and 0002 just now.  I don't really see 0003 a
> a critical need.  If somebody demonstrates that this saves a
> meaningful amount of planning time, we can consider that part for a
> future release.

The bulk of this patch was committed so I have marked it that way.

Thanks, David.

If you would like to pursue patch 03 I think it would be best to start a
new thread and demonstrate how the patch will improve performance.

Sure.

Regards,
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net

--
Jeevan Chalke
Technical Architect, Product Development