Re: Can not make further subscriptions

От Ramakrishna Chava
Тема Re: Can not make further subscriptions
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Welcome Cheers.

Ram

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 9:12 PM Tim Johnson <tim@akwebsoft.com> wrote:

On 4/1/20 7:20 AM, Tim Johnson wrote:

On 3/31/20 6:29 PM, Ramakrishna Chava wrote:

Hi ,

You can register your id through Gmail or Facebook/new account to edit of your account along with password reset link.

"The email address of this account cannot be changed, because the account does not have a local password, most likely because it's connected to a third-party system (such as Google or Facebook)."