Re: LLVM Address Sanitizer (ASAN) and valgrind support

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: LLVM Address Sanitizer (ASAN) and valgrind support
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 11:02 PM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> Any plans to pick this up again?

Yeah, I was just thinking I should pick this up again.

> I vote for renaming the VALGRIND names etc. to something more tool-neutral. I think it's going to be too confusing
otherwise.

Hm, the danger there is once I start refactoring things I could get
bogged down... I would love to remove all the #ifdef's and have the
macros just be no-ops if they're compiled out for example...

--
greg