Re: corrupted files

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: corrupted files
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 10:19 PM, Klaus Ita <klaus@worstofall.com> wrote:
> My feeling is, that 'something' got confused with hot-standby and
> wal_archiving leading to this situation, that seems to be partially xfs
> caused?????? xfs_repair mentionned some missing files, that pg did not
> expect to have (maybe truncated tables??).

This doesn't sound like a problem with wal archiving or hot standby.
It doesn't sound like a postgres bug at all.  It sounds like your
filesystem deleted some files that Postgres needs. The pg clog
contains critical data that you're not going to be able to get by
without.

I suggest posting to pgsql-general and include more information to
help people help you. You say xfs_repair mentioned some missing files
but don't include the actual error messages for example.

--
greg