Re: corrupted files

От Klaus Ita
Тема Re: corrupted files
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Greg!

Thank you for your immediate response. I cannot tell you the xfs_repair
files that were mangled but I did the repair on an lvm snapshot. the files
were not listed in 'select * from pg_class'. Might not be THE source for
inodes needed by the cluster?

I agree, it does not really sonud like a pg bug, rather a pg corruption due
to whatever else. I cannot imagine xfs / raid / lsi combination being the
problem. I rather guess that some ram might have been corrupted.

I am moving the cluster to another hardware and hope to have better insight
there.

I am sorry for being partially vague. I cannot really grasp the problem
myself, this is why my description might be lacking detail.

I will cross-post to 'general'

thx,k