Re: Doing better at HINTing an appropriate column within errorMissingColumn()

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: Doing better at HINTing an appropriate column within errorMissingColumn()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 4:16 PM, Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
PS: Could you please start to properly quote again? You seem to have
stopped doing that entirely in the last few months.

I've been responding a lot from the phone. Unfortunately the Gmail client on the phone makes it nearly impossible to format messages well. I'm beginning to think it would be better to just not quote at all any more. I'm normally not doing a point-by-point response anyways.

--
greg