Re: Segmentation Fault Issue in PostgreSQL 13.4

От Pierre Forstmann
Тема Re: Segmentation Fault Issue in PostgreSQL 13.4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
have encountered similar issues in my own code when developing C extension. Root cause is very likely  a bug in the cause_segfault() C function.
You should compile your C code in debug mode and use debugger to check what invalid memory access you have in your code.