Re: Doubt about pg_upgrade with link mode

От Luis
Тема Re: Doubt about pg_upgrade with link mode
Дата
Re: Doubt about pg_upgrade with link mode  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-admin
Ok, sorry for the noise. I had a error in my upgrade script, and it
was not being really honored.
Now it worked.

However it still would be great being able to read some article or
documentation that details a little bit information about the link
mode.

Cheers