Re: a stop job is running for postgresql cluster 11-main

От Vijaykumar Jain
Тема Re: a stop job is running for postgresql cluster 11-main
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I am not too sure of this.

if the mounted shares had any issues, postgresql server might be waiting for them for a clean shutdown and hence stuck.

but reboot forced shutdown and hence you could connect after reboot.

Maybe  you can share what do you see in postgresql server logs when you tried to shutdown manually.

Thanks,
Vijay