Re: PostgreSQL, Asynchronous I/O, Buffered I/O and why did fsync-gate not affect Oracle or MySQL?

От Vijaykumar Jain
Тема Re: PostgreSQL, Asynchronous I/O, Buffered I/O and why did fsync-gate not affect Oracle or MySQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

This wiki page.
It has PR references for mysql and mongo for the fsycnc issue.

I'd leave the more intellectual brainstorming to the experts.

Also, ask for concrete references / reproducible scenarios for opinions if you care.
else it leads to rumours :)

Thanks,
Vijay