Re: WALWriteLocks

От Vijaykumar Jain
Тема Re: WALWriteLocks
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I guess details on io waits/ iops saturation etc metrics would need to be ruled out for further discussion.

Do the dashboards wrt above metrics look ok?

We had vms with unlimited iops  and no synchronous replication, so I do not recall this piling up of locks issues atleast till 1tb dbs on ssds till pg11.
Googling does mention some things wrt tuning of wal buffers etc, but I believe ruling out resource exhaustion is important.