Re: Disk latency goes up during certaing pediods

От German Becker
Тема Re: Disk latency goes up during certaing pediods
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
256 was set some time when we were testing a differnt issue. I read that the only drawback is the amunt of time required for recovery, which was tested and it was like 10 seconds for the 256 segments, and higher values mean less disk usage.
Anyway all these parameters should affect the throughput to the data disks, not the WAL, Am I right?