Re: Disk latency goes up during certaing pediods

От German Becker
Тема Re: Disk latency goes up during certaing pediods
Дата
Re: Disk latency goes up during certaing pediods  (bricklen <bricklen@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Luis, The disk only has the WAL (pg_xlog ) directory. Brett, Here are the mount options:

/dev/sdb1 on /storage/sdb1 type ext3 (rw,noatime,data=writeback,errors=remount-ro)

BTW The original fs was ext4, now I am trying with ext3, with the exact same results. No noticeable changes using diferent journal modes.

I also tried disabling the journal altogether, which dramatically reduced the disk usage, but nevertheless there was this latency spikes.