Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017 : Patch for predicate locking in Gist index

От Shubham Barai
Тема Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017 : Patch for predicate locking in Gist index
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Please find the updated patch here.

Regards,
Shubham

On 16 June 2017 at 15:54, Shubham Barai <shubhambaraiss@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, hackers!

I have created my first patch for predicate locking in gist index. It includes a test for verification of serialization failures and a test to check false positives.
I am submitting my patch little late because there were some issues with "make check" that I was trying to solve. Now, the patch passes all existing tests.

Regards,
Shubham

Sent with Mailtrack

Вложения