[HACKERS] GSoC 2017 : Patch for predicate locking in Gist index

От Shubham Barai
Тема [HACKERS] GSoC 2017 : Patch for predicate locking in Gist index
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017 : Patch for predicate locking in Gist index  (Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi, hackers!

I have created my first patch for predicate locking in gist index. It includes a test for verification of serialization failures and a test to check false positives.
I am submitting my patch little late because there were some issues with "make check" that I was trying to solve. Now, the patch passes all existing tests.

Regards,
Shubham

Sent with Mailtrack
Вложения

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Bug in ExecModifyTable function and trigger issues forforeign tables
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Bug in ExecModifyTable function and trigger issues forforeign tables