Re: Performance Issue after upgrade from 9 to 11

От Perumal Raj
Тема Re: Performance Issue after upgrade from 9 to 11
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Peter,

I strongly i agree,

I have used pg_upgrade which runs "analyze_new_cluster.sh" as post upgrade activity across all DB on cluster.
Also, I have executed manual vacuum on all individual tables. However the behavior is same until i disable the above said parameter.

Regards,
Raj

On 2020-01-29 09:39:03 -0800, Perumal Raj wrote:
> We have recently upgraded postgres from 9.2 to 11.6 and started seeing
> performance issue immediately and  able to fix the performance issue after
> disabling parameter: enable_seqscan.

How did you upgrade?

If your upgrade involved a dump and restore, you should invoke ANALYZE
for each database (I think autovacuum will analyze all tables
eventually, but takes its time).

        hp

--
   _  | Peter J. Holzer    | Story must make more sense than reality.
| |   | hjp@hjp.at         |    -- Charles Stross, "Creative writing
__/   | http://www.hjp.at/ |       challenge!"

Сообщение: Re: Performance Issue after upgrade from 9 to 11
Сообщение: Re: Performance Issue after upgrade from 9 to 11