Re: Performance Issue after upgrade from 9 to 11

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Performance Issue after upgrade from 9 to 11
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 1/29/20 1:58 PM, Perumal Raj wrote:
> Hi Tom /Adrian,
>
> Issue is not specific to a table or particular Query. Also there is no
> change in DB parameter after upgrade.

You obviously are seeing some difference, so pick a query and do an
EXPLAIN ANALYZE on it. Without some actual performance data this issue
is not going to be solved.

> That the only way i can make it most of the the query to run as like
> before upgrade.
>
> Note:
> Some web reference says , Engine will take some time to adjust until it
> runs autovacuum .

The above assumes you have not done a manual ANALYZE on the database, as
ANALYZE is done as part of autovacuum.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Performance Issue after upgrade from 9 to 11
Сообщение: Re: Performance Issue after upgrade from 9 to 11