Re: Commit fest 2019-09

От Ibrar Ahmed
Тема Re: Commit fest 2019-09
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Alvaro,

On Mon, Sep 2, 2019 at 6:47 PM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
On 2019-Sep-01, Michael Paquier wrote:

> I am not sure if somebody would like to volunteer, but I propose
> myself as commit fest manager for the next session.  Feel free to
> for this time.

Hello,

Thanks Michael for handling these tasks over the weekend.

I had offered myself as CFM for this one when the cycle started, so I'm
happy to do it.

At this time, the commitfest starts with:

         status         │ count
────────────────────────┼───────
 Needs review           │   165
 Waiting on Author      │    30
 Ready for Committer    │    11
 Returned with Feedback │     1
 Moved to next CF       │     2
 Committed              │    14
 Rejected               │     1
 Withdrawn              │     4

There's an embarrasingly large number of patches in the "Bug Fixes"
section.  I encourage reviewers to look at those that "Need Review" so
that they can set "Ready for Committer" and get a committer to finish
them up:
       status        │ count
─────────────────────┼───────
 Committed           │     2
 Needs review        │    20
 Ready for Committer │     2
 Waiting on Author   │     4
 Withdrawn           │     1

Thanks,

I think it is a lot of work if you want I can help with that. (Just start getting your messages on threads)
--
Álvaro Herrera                https://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Ibrar Ahmed