Re: pgbench - add minimal stats on initialization

От Ibrar Ahmed
Тема Re: pgbench - add minimal stats on initialization
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Fabien,

I have one minor observation that in case of initDropTables you log
'drop' and in case of initCreateTables you log 'create table'. We need
to be consistent. The "drop tables" and "create tables" are the best
fit here. Otherwise, the patch is good.

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 2:18 PM Ibrar Ahmed <ibrar.ahmad@gmail.com> wrote:

> The following review has been posted through the commitfest application:
> make installcheck-world:  tested, passed
> Implements feature:       tested, passed
> Spec compliant:           tested, passed
> Documentation:            not tested
>
> Please ignore the last email.
>
> Patch works perfectly and the code is well-written. I have one minor observation that in case of initDropTables you
log"drop" and in case of initCreateTables you log "create table". I think you need to be consistent. And why not "drop
tables"and "create tables"

--
Ibrar Ahmed

От: Christoph Berg
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL pollutes the file system
От: Tatsuo Ishii
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL pollutes the file system