Re: pgbench - add minimal stats on initialization

От Ibrar Ahmed
Тема Re: pgbench - add minimal stats on initialization
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Spec compliant:           tested, passed
Documentation:            not tested

Please ignore the last email.

Patch works perfectly and the code is well-written. I have one minor observation that in case of initDropTables you log
"drop"and in case of initCreateTables you log "create table". I think you need to be consistent. And why not "drop
tables"and "create tables"

The new status of this patch is: Waiting on Author