Re: How can one prevent logging to the Windows event log?

От raghu ram
Тема Re: How can one prevent logging to the Windows event log?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 2:10 AM, David Schnur <dnschnur@gmail.com> wrote:
I have log_destination = 'stderr', but Postgres (8.3.15) writes messages to the Windows event log.  How can I prevent it from doing this?  Any insight into this behavior would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Modify below parameters in Postgresql.conf file :

log_destination = 'stderr'
logging_collector = on

And RESTART PostgreSQL cluster to apply these changes.

pg_ctl -D <Data directory Path> stop -m f

pg_ctl -D <Data directory Path> start

--Raghu