Re: Is there a way to recover deleted records if database has not been vacuumed?

От raghu ram
Тема Re: Is there a way to recover deleted records if database has not been vacuumed?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 3:21 PM, Frank Church <vfclists@gmail.com> wrote:

I am using Django to develop an app and I think I must have done a syncdb (which deletes all records) without realizing it.

I have not vacuumed that database and I have also made a copy of the data directory.

Is there some way to recover the deleted records?

You can perform Point in time recovery to recover the deleted records,if you have enabled database in WAL archiving mode.

Below URL provides more information of the Point-in-time recovery on PostgreSQL

Thanks & Regards,

Raghu Ram