Is there a way to recover deleted records if database has not been vacuumed?

От Frank Church
Тема Is there a way to recover deleted records if database has not been vacuumed?
Дата
Re: Is there a way to recover deleted records if database has not been vacuumed?  (hubert depesz lubaczewski <depesz@depesz.com>)
Список pgsql-general

I am using Django to develop an app and I think I must have done a syncdb (which deletes all records) without realizing it.

I have not vacuumed that database and I have also made a copy of the data directory.

Is there some way to recover the deleted records?

--
Frank Church

http://devblog.brahmancreations.com