Re: Postgresql - 8.3 Replication in windows

От dinesh kumar
Тема Re: Postgresql - 8.3 Replication in windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi ,

In windows we do not have SCP/RSYNC utility commands, which helps us to send the archives to remote/slave server.

I hope the below settings will help you while setting replication ..

Primary
======
archive_command = 'copy %p \\\\<Slave Server>\\Archive_Location\\%f'

Slave
=====
trigger_file = 'C:\\.trigger.5432'
restore_command = 'copy \\\\<Slave Server Archive_Location>\\%f %p'

And also, make sure your Primary windows firewall is accepting a connection from the salve server.

Best Regards,
Dinesh