Re: How to store the PSQL command result into an array or Python dictionary?

От Yaser Raja
Тема Re: How to store the PSQL command result into an array or Python dictionary?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
In PG 9.2 and above you can use the function row_to_json to get the result as a JSON.

SELECT row_to_json(mytable) from myTable WHERE Country='Thailand' ;
                          row_to_json
 {"id":2,"subcontinent":"South-East Asia","country":"Thailand"}
(1 row)

You should be able to use this JSON for further processing in Python.

Regards
Yaser