Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Respect TEMP_CONFIG when running contrib regression tests.

От John Gorman
Тема Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Respect TEMP_CONFIG when running contrib regression tests.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 9:25 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 7:08 PM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

> Perhaps what we need to do is modify pg_regress.c slightly to allow more
> than one --temp-config argument. But that could be done later.

Well, I'm pretty interested in using --temp-config for parallelism
testing; I want to be able to run the whole regression test suite with
a given --temp-config.  I'm in agreement with this change but if it
doesn't play well with that need, I suppose I'll be writing that
pg_regress.c patch sooner rather than later.

Here is a patch to allow pg_regress to include several --temp-config files.

Вложения