Re: Add last failed connection error message to pg_stat_wal_receiver

От Bharath Rupireddy
Тема Re: Add last failed connection error message to pg_stat_wal_receiver
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jul 23, 2022 at 2:29 AM Cary Huang <cary.huang@highgo.ca> wrote:

> The following review has been posted through the commitfest application:
> make installcheck-world:  tested, passed
> Implements feature:       tested, passed
> Spec compliant:           tested, passed
> Documentation:            tested, passed
>
> Hello
>
> The patch can be applied to PG master branch without problem and it passed regression and tap tests. I manually
testedthis feature too and the last conn error is correctly shown in the pg_stat_get_wal_receiver output, which does
exactlyas described. I think this feature is nice to have to troubleshoot replication issues on the standby side.

Thanks a lot Cary for reviewing. It will be great if you can add
yourself as a reviewer and set the status accordingly in the CF entry
here - https://commitfest.postgresql.org/38/3666/.

Regards,
Bharath Rupireddy.

От: Bharath Rupireddy
Сообщение: Re: Remove useless arguments in ReadCheckpointRecord().
От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: SLRUs in the main buffer pool, redux