Re: Add last failed connection error message to pg_stat_wal_receiver

От Cary Huang
Тема Re: Add last failed connection error message to pg_stat_wal_receiver
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Spec compliant:           tested, passed
Documentation:            tested, passed

Hello

The patch can be applied to PG master branch without problem and it passed regression and tap tests. I manually tested
thisfeature too and the last conn error is correctly shown in the pg_stat_get_wal_receiver output, which does exactly
asdescribed. I think this feature is nice to have to troubleshoot replication issues on the standby side.

thank you

Cary Huang
Highgo Software Canada