Re: Logical Replication - detail message with names of missing columns

От Bharath Rupireddy
Тема Re: Logical Replication - detail message with names of missing columns
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thanks Amit for the review comments. I will post an updated patch soon.

On Mon, Oct 5, 2020 at 9:39 AM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> 6. I think we should add one test case for this in the existing
> regression test (src/test/subscription/t/008_diff_schema).

This patch logs the missing column names message in subscriber server
logs. Is there a way to see the logs in these tests and use that as
expected result for the test case?

With Regards,
Bharath Rupireddy.