Re: Logical Replication - improve error message while adding tables to the publication in check_publication_add_relation

От Bharath Rupireddy
Тема Re: Logical Replication - improve error message while adding tables to the publication in check_publication_add_relation
Дата
Ответ на Re: Logical Replication - improve error message while adding tables to the publication in check_publication_add_relation  (Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se>)
Ответы Re: Logical Replication - improve error message while adding tables to the publication in check_publication_add_relation  (Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 16, 2021 at 3:06 AM Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:

> >> Thanks. Attaching the v8 here again.
> >
> > I find the use of RelationUsesLocalBuffers() confusing in this patch. It would be clearer to check relpersistence
directlyin both branches of the if statement.

> Admittedly it didn't bother me, but the more I think about it the more I agree
> with Peter, so +1 on changing.

Done. PSA v9 patch.

Regards,
Bharath Rupireddy.