Re: Explain out put

От Yambu
Тема Re: Explain out put
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks for everybody's help, but from below sent email records it doesnt seem to be like everyday,  18 emails sent since April,  thats 4 emails per month on average.

image.png

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 9:09 PM Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 03:02:56PM -0400, Jayson Hreczuck wrote:
> I hate to be "that guy", but my day doesn't go by without Yambu in my inbox!

Yes, it is getting unreasonable and I am trying to ignore his emails.  I
hate to block them completely, but I am getting close to that.

--
  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>        https://momjian.us
  EDB                                      https://enterprisedb.com

Вложения

От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 13.3 times out when attempting to connect via odbc & pgAdmin4