Re: Pluggable Storage - Andres's take

От Ashwin Agrawal
Тема Re: Pluggable Storage - Andres's take
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 12:54 PM Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
Hi,

On 2019-05-15 23:00:38 -0700, Ashwin Agrawal wrote:
> Highlevel this looks good to me. Will look into full details tomorrow.

Ping?

I'll push the first of the patches soon, and unless you'll comment on
the second soon, I'll also push ahead. There's a beta upcoming...

Sorry for the delay, didn't get to it yesterday. Looked into both the patches. They both look good to me, thank you.

Relation size API still doesn't address the analyze case as you mentioned but sure something we can improve on later.