index row size 2720 exceeds btree version 4

От Daulat
Тема index row size 2720 exceeds btree version 4
Дата
Re: index row size 2720 exceeds btree version 4  ("Peter J. Holzer" <hjp-pgsql@hjp.at>)
Список pgsql-general
Hello Team,

We are facing an error while uploading data in a table that has two B-tree indexes. As per the Postgres documentation there is a limitation of b-tree index size but I need to know if there is any alternative to overcome this issue.

Error:

" index row size 2720 exceeds btree version 4 maximum 2704 for index ""uk_gvoa_gi_ad"" 54000"
uk_gvoa_gi_ad

UNIQUE INDEX pk_gvoa_id ON test.groupedvuln_asset USING btree (groupedvuln_orphanasset_id)"

UNIQUE INDEX uk_gvoa_gi_ad ON test.groupedvuln_asset USING btree (group_id, hostip, macaddress, fqdn, scanid)"

Thanks