Re: index row size 2720 exceeds btree version 4

От Peter J. Holzer
Тема Re: index row size 2720 exceeds btree version 4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2022-08-10 10:27:46 +0530, Daulat wrote:
> Error:
>
> " index row size 2720 exceeds btree version 4 maximum 2704 for index
> ""uk_gvoa_gi_ad"" 54000"
> uk_gvoa_gi_ad

> UNIQUE INDEX pk_gvoa_id ON test.groupedvuln_asset USING btree
> (groupedvuln_orphanasset_id)"
>
> UNIQUE INDEX uk_gvoa_gi_ad ON test.groupedvuln_asset USING btree (group_id,
> hostip, macaddress, fqdn, scanid)"

How are those fields defined? I would expect a group id to be 4 or 8
bytes, a host ip 16 bytes, a mac address 6 bytes and an fqdn at most 255
bytes. So without the scan id we are at 285 bytes. maybe a bit more due
to overhead. That leaves about 2400 bytes for the scan id. I don't know
what a scanid is, but 2000+ bytes for an id seems excessive.

        hp

Вложения