[MASSMAIL]pgBadger with Pgaudit

От Daulat
Тема [MASSMAIL]pgBadger with Pgaudit
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
We are using pgaudit with our postgres v.14.6 with the following audit options. But there are no details in the pgbadger report for insert, delete and update while generating except select queries.

log_destination = 'csvlog'
logging_collector = on
log_directory = '/postgres/dblogs'
log_filename = 'postgresql_%A-%d-%B-%Y_%H%M'
log_truncate_on_rotation = on
log_rotation_size = 0
log_rotation_age = 1d
log_min_duration_statement = -1
log_checkpoints = on
log_connections = on
log_disconnections = on
log_line_prefix = '%t [%p]: [%l-1] user=%u,db=%d,app=%a,client=%h'
log_lock_waits = on
log_statement = 'none'
log_timezone = 'US/Eastern'
timezone = 'US/Eastern'

pgaudit.log = 'ddl,write'
pgaudit.log_relation = 'on'
shared_preload_libraries = 'pgaudit'

Does the pgbadger tool support DML operations /queries in their report?

If yes , please suggest how we can do it.

Thanks,
Daulat