Re: Control your disk usage in PG: Introduction to Disk Quota Extension

От Haozhou Wang
Тема Re: Control your disk usage in PG: Introduction to Disk Quota Extension
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Michael,

Thank you very much for your email. I rebased the code with the newest master and attached it in the attachment.

Thank you very much!

Regards,
Haozhou

On Sun, Dec 1, 2019 at 11:20 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
On Fri, Sep 27, 2019 at 11:30:08AM +0800, Haozhou Wang wrote:
> I rebased this patch with the newest master branch. Attached the new
> patch disk_quota_hooks_v5.patch in the attachment.

This again needs a rebase, so I have switched it as waiting on
author.
--
Michael

--