Re: Easy way to know the original table row/column given a pg_toast.pg_toast_XXXX chunk_id ?

От Sergey Konoplev
Тема Re: Easy way to know the original table row/column given a pg_toast.pg_toast_XXXX chunk_id ?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 7:03 AM, Achilleas Mantzios
<achill@matrix.gatewaynet.com> wrote:
[...]
> I understand the chunk_id is the "oid" of the "value" to be toasted, is
> there any way to get to the row/column
> of the toasted table, faster than the aforementioned exhaustive search?

I guess there are no way to do it except the search. Try to look at
this article [1], it perfectly describes what one needs to do in such
cases as yours, and contains all the automation stuff also. Hope you
will find it useful.

[1] http://www.databasesoup.com/2013/10/de-corrupting-toast-tables.html

--
Kind regards,
Sergey Konoplev

http://www.linkedin.com/in/grayhemp
+1 (415) 867-9984, +7 (901) 903-0499, +7 (988) 888-1979
gray.ru@gmail.com