Wanted: PostgreSQL DBA

От Sergey Konoplev
Тема Wanted: PostgreSQL DBA
Дата
Список pgsql-jobs
Dear friends,

I'm looking for a PostgreSQL DBA to join my team in WhiteHat Security,
Santa Clara, CA. We have a lot of exciting things to make and heavy
lifting to do here. If you have a desire to develop as a database
professional and improve your system and DevOps skills, please, send
me your current resume or apply on the page below. All the
requirements are there as well.

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/81873223

I will be glad to answer your questions in person if you have any, so,
please, don't hesitate to contact me directly.

ps. H1B is possible.

--
Kind regards,
Sergey Konoplev

http://www.linkedin.com/in/grayhemp
https://github.com/grayhemp
+1 (415) 867-9984, +7 (499) 346-7196, +7 (988) 888-1979
gray.ru@gmail.com

В списке pgsql-jobs по дате отправления: