PostgreSQL DBA role with Renew Financial - Portland, OR or Oakland, CA

От Tabitha Calhoun
Тема PostgreSQL DBA role with Renew Financial - Portland, OR or Oakland, CA
Дата
Список pgsql-jobs
Renew Financial is a venture-backed startup whose mission is to advance climate neutrality, energy independence, and green job creation through the nationwide deployment of renewable energy and energy efficiency finance programs.

Our development team is based in Portland and we have an immediate need for a PostgreSQL DBA based in either Portland, OR or at our HQ in Oakland, CA. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits packages and a relaxed, collegial working environment that fosters learning, mentorship and mobility. Contact details can be found below; candidates can email tcalhoun@renewfinancial.com for further info or to submit resumes.

Responsibilities:

  • Work closely with our small, cross-functional development team to implement new internal and customer facing business process applications.

  • Work with developers to develop data models for new applications

  • Guarantee high availability of database services

  • Ensure data security

  • Manage and optimize databases for use in our web applications

  • Monitor database performance

Desired skills and experience:

  • 5+ years database development experience.

  • Experience working with AWS RDS

  • Experience with PostgreSQL and replication strategies

  • Experience in pair programming and test driven development.

  • Understands the importance of continuous integration and automation!

  • Demonstrated ability and desire to learn continuously.

  • A bias towards open source tools.

  • Ruby, and Rails experience desirable.

  • Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.

--
Tabitha Calhoun
Senior Recruiter

В списке pgsql-jobs по дате отправления: