Re: Running multiple instances off one set of binaries

От Sergey Konoplev
Тема Re: Running multiple instances off one set of binaries
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:39 PM, Karl Denninger <karl@denninger.net> wrote:
> Am I correct in that I can do this by simply initdb-ing the second instance
> with a different data directory structure, and when starting it do so with a
> different data directory structure?

You are correct.

> And that as long as there are no collisions (E.g. port numbers) this works
> fine?

Sure.

--
Sergey Konoplev
Database and software architect

Phones:
USA +1 415 867 9984
Russia, Moscow +7 901 903 0499
Russia, Krasnodar +7 988 888 1979

Skype: gray-hemp
Jabber: gray.ru@gmail.com

От: Karl Denninger
Сообщение: Running multiple instances off one set of binaries
От: "Carlo Stonebanks"
Сообщение: Re: Tcl & PG on Win 7 64 bit - is it working for anyone?