Re: Interpreting pg_stat_replication values

От Sergey Konoplev
Тема Re: Interpreting pg_stat_replication values
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 7:04 PM, Alexander Fortin
<alexander.fortin@gmail.com> wrote:
> thank you very much for your suggestion. In the meanwhile we went for a
> check on pg_stat_replication, but we'll add one as you suggest soon on the
> replicas.

You are welcome.

> By the way, maybe you know where I could find documentation about possible
> values from column "state" on view pg_stat_replication? I can see
> "streaming" when everything is ok, and once I could get just a "catchup"
> while a replica was synching.

Here it is

http://doxygen.postgresql.org/walsender__private_8h.html#a177d2f2a29adbee44a22f1e14f78d061

--
Sergey Konoplev

Blog: http://gray-hemp.blogspot.com
LinkedIn: http://ru.linkedin.com/in/grayhemp
JID/GTalk: gray.ru@gmail.com Skype: gray-hemp

От: Samuel Hwang
Сообщение: Re: Help! PostgreSQL stuck at starting up after crash
Сообщение: Re: Help! PostgreSQL stuck at starting up after crash